pleased to meet you
The Q4 Team
Dennis Petke, CA
Canadian & US Public Company Management, Regulatory Reporting & Compliance
Corporate Finance, Structure, Strategic Planning; Mergers and Reorganization of Public and Private Companies
Biotech Advisor / Government Liaison
Provincial, National, International Government, Structure, Function, Processes, Regulatory, and Relations
University Research & Development, IP Commercialization & Licensing
Public Company Executive
Public Company Management, Regulatory Reporting & Compliance, Corporate Governance, Structure, Financial Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Investor Relations, Business Systems Analyst
Due Diligence, Company Background Searches, Intelligence Gathering
Phil Skinder, BSc MA
Early-stage Advisory and Structuring, Seed & Growth Capital, Private and Public Tax-assisted Investment Structures
Public Relations, Media and Investor Relations, Online Marketing
we invest in
We are looking for partnerships, strategic Alliances to develop companies with a global reach.
Early-stage Canadian Biotech Company
- Developing a technology for the production of microbial methane by applying the utility of microbiological approaches coupled with the tools of genetics and metabolic engineering for the conversion of methane CH4 to methanol CH3OH.
- The global demand for methanol is estimated to be about 51 million tonnes, valued at over $13.33 billion dollars per year, with a growth increase of 5% in 2012.
- It is estimated that the cost per tonne of microbial methanol will be 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of conventional methanol technologies, with production estimates of $100-150 per tonne, and profit margins ranging between 200% and 350% per metric tonne, achievable in the first 5 years.
- Microbial production of methanol has the potential to drastically reduce the cost of the production and distribution, global shipping, and associated rail and truck transportation to markets around the world. Smaller, energy-efficient “green” methanol production facilities can be located where customers are located.
Breaking News, March 27, 2013
Bioconversion of natural gas to liquid fuels
In Washington, ARPA-E released its long-awaited $20 million funding opportunity announcement for Project REMOTE – Reducing Emissions using Methanotrophic Organisms for Transport Energy. Awards may range from $250,000 to $10 million.
The goal for the microbial bioconversion of natural gas to liquid methanol as a commercially viable fuel is perfectly aligned with the funding priorities and objectives of the U.S. Department of Energy. The company is well positioned as a candidate to receive DOE ARPA-E funding support to accomplish these goals.
Renewable Energy Product Development Company
- Providing efficiency enhancements and service products to the biofuels industry.
- Licensed patented technology from University of Alberta—stimulate the growth of micro-organisms and increase protein expression.
- Technology works within existing industry infrastructure, and will ultimately increase production of bio ethanol from cellulose by 30-60%
- Has demonstrated a 25% increase in algae oil production for use as bio-diesel.
- The current market for first-generation biofuels is approx. $1 billion worldwide.
A Diversified Energy Company
- Investing in energy producing assets and developing clean energy solutions focused on efficient building heating, ventilation, and air cooling HVAC systems using a patented Geothermal Exchange technology
- The company is advancing Sewage Heat Transfer Technology, a CO2-neutral energy solution that conducts simple and direct heat exchange from untreated wastewater within municipal sewage pipes to provide environmentally-friendly, energy-saving heating, cooling, and hot water for any buildings, residential or commercial.
- The company is advancing “green energy” technology for helping oil production companies become more sustainable.
- The worldwide energy market is massive; the world’s population consumes about 15 terawatts of power, which is derived 35% from petroleum and 25% from coal. Revenues from the production and distribution of energy exceed $6 trillion per annum. By 2030, world energy demand will increase by more than 40%, and by 2050, power consumption is expected to rise to 30 terawatts.
- Due in part to the high cost of electricity and natural gas, coupled with growing awareness regarding global warming, the “Green”, eco-friendly housing market is growing rapidly. The present worldwide market for energy-efficiency products for buildings is $67.9 billion. According to sector analysis, this market will grow by 50%, to $103.5 billion, by 2017. It is expected that the deployment of energy-efficient and low/zero carbon technologies for heating and cooling will likely increase twelve-fold by 2050.
- Developing a platform to efficiently connect people, projects, public entities, business resources, and capital.
- Mobile free-to-play, multi-platform game development and applications
- Private company with Drug Establishment License (DEL), Health Canada certified.
- Currently developing new products; we assist with finance, structure, and identify markets.
- Identification and packaging of past-producing gold properties
- Sourcing oil- and gas-producing properties